RIAS Quarterly - Issue 45
In this issue:
- Design-led futures
- Places for people
- Sparks for renewal
- Meritocracy or mediocrity? The obsession with risk
- Space to breathe
- Cardean Street mural, Dundee: ‘Close Encounters’
- A missed opportunity: Glasgow’s self-initiated projects, one year on
- Coal made Scotland’s architecture great; can zero carbon make it greater still?
Check out the latest Book reviews from page 60, which include:
- Scotch Baronial: Architecture and National Identity in Scotland - by Miles Glendinning and Aonghus Mackechnie
- RETHINK Design Guide: Architecture for a post-pandemic world - by Various editors
- The Miralles Projection: Thinking and Representation in the Architecture of Enric Miralles - By Javier Fernández Contreras
Print copies of the magazine priced at £12.50 and copies of the review books can be purchased from the online Bookshop.