RIAS Quarterly - Issue 46
The latest RIAS Quarterly Magazine: Issue 46 'Rural Architecture' is out now!
Print copies of the magazine priced at £12.50 can be purchased from the online Bookshop.
In this issue:
- Farms for City Children
- Floating Farm
- Ireland’s first rural digital hub
- Creative building regeneration
- Uses for steadings
- Farm-based co-working
- Mountain bothies
- Healthy building, happy children
- Rural housing – its woes and wellbeing
- Plastic, not a load of rubbish
- Lessons from the humble bothy
- The regenerative designer’s mindset
- Rural regions of the future
- Why wool can make a difference
Check out the latest Book review on page 68:
- Scotland’s Rural Home: Nine Stories about Contemporary Architecture - John Brennan (Lund Humphries Publishers Ltd) - SPECIAL PRICE (for limited time) £35.00 in the RIAS Bookshop.