This is the latest version of this contract.

Building contract for a homeowner / occupier who has appointed a consultant to oversee the work.

Appropriate for:

This contract is for work to be carried out by a building contractor for a home owner/occupier (the customer) who has appointed a consultant.

For use in Scotland

Not for use in England and Wales

Important note:

if you don't want the consultant to deal directly with the builder, the building contract will not be suitable. In this case you should use SBCC Building contract for a home owner/occupier which is for use where no consultant is involved during the building process,