SBCC produces building contracts and guides designed to meet the needs of the construction industry in Scotland. They are based on JCT contracts but compliant with Scottish law and practice.
- for the procurement of construction/engineering related works over a period of time;
- for use by clients with contractors and/or suppliers;
- for use by contractors, sub-contractors and/or suppliers sub-letting to others in the supply chain;
- for use with most standard forms of construction and engineering contracts and sub-contractors.
Can be used:
- where compliance with the public procurement rules is required;
- on a single project.
SBCC Code: SBC551
Short Code: FA/Scot 2014
Publication Date: March 2015
Amendment and Errata Sheets