THIS CONTRACT IS FOR USE BASED ON ENGLISH LAW, FOR SCOTLAND SEE SBCC CONTRACTS.
JCT Minor Works Sub-Contract with sub-contractor's design
- The Minor Works Sub-Contract with sub-contractor’s design is for use when the main contract is the Minor Works Building Contract with contractor’s design, and where the sub-contractor is to design all or a part of the sub-contract works.
- It is suitable for a package of work that is straightforward, with a low amount of risk involved.
- Provisions are included for collaborative working and sustainability.
- It contains the guidance notes.
- For use where the main contract is the Minor Works Building Contract with contractor's design
- Where the Sub-Contractor is to design all or part of the sub-contract works (Sub-Contractor's Designed Portion)
- For a small sub-contract package of work or one that is of straightforward content with low risk involved
- Where the sub-contract works are of a complex technical nature
- Where sub-contractor's design is not involved - consider the Short Form of Sub-Contract (ShortSub). See also the opening paragraph of the Guidance Notes
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Short Code: JCT MWSub/D/2016
Publication Date: June 2016
Additional Links and Downloads