THIS CONTRACT IS FOR USE BASED ON ENGLISH LAW, FOR SCOTLAND SEE SBCC CONTRACTS.
JCT Subsub Contract 2016
- JCT's Sub-subcontract is for use on sub-subcontract works where the main contract is a JCT contract.
- It can be used with any sub-contract.
- It can be used where either the sub-subcontract or sub-contract works are to be carries out in sections.
- Sub-subcontract works can be carried out on the basis of an adjusted sub-subcontract sum (e.g. adjusted for variations) or by remeasurement.
- It is not suitable where the sub-subcontract works are of a complex technical nature, or if provisions which are fully back-to-back with the sub-contract are required.
Appropriate: for use where the main contract is a JCT contract.
Can be used:
- With any sub-contract
- Where the sub-subcontract works and/or sub-contract works are to be carried out in sections
- For sub-subcontract works that are to be carried out on the basis of an adjusted sub-contract sum (adjustment for variations etc.) or by complete re-measurement
- Where the sub-subcontract works are of a complex technical nature
- Where provisions which are fully back to back with the sub-contract are required
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Short Code: SubSub/2016
Publication Date: June 2016
Additional Links and Downloads