SBCC produces building contracts and guides designed to meet the needs of the construction industry in Scotland. They are based on JCT contracts but compliant with Scottish law and practice.
- for use where the main contract is the Minor Works Building Contract with contractors design;
- where the Sub-Contractor is to design all or part of the sub-contract works (Sub-Contractors Design Portion); and
- for a small sub-contract package of work or one that is of straightforward content with low risk involved.
- where the sub-contract works are of a complex technical nature;
- where sub-contractors design is not involved consider using the Short Form of Sub-Contract for use in Scotland(ShortSub/Scot).
SBCC Code: SBC560
Short Code: MWSub/D/Scot 2016
Publication Date: December 2016
Additional Links and Downloads
Amendment and Errata Sheets