SBCC produces building contracts and guides designed to meet the needs of the construction industry in Scotland. They are based on JCT contracts but compliant with Scottish law and practice.
- for use where the main contract is a SBCC contract.
Can be used:
- with any sub-contract;
- where the sub-contract works and/or main contract works are to be carried out in sections;
- for sub-contract works that are to be carried out on the basis of an adjusted sub-contract sum (adjustment for variations etc.) or by complete remeasurement.
- where the sub-contract works are of a complex technical nature;
- where provisions which are fully back to back with the main contract are required.
SBCC Code: SBC562
Short Code: SubSub/Scot 2016
Publication Date: December 2016
Additional Links and Downloads
Amendment and Errata Sheets